Thursday 4 September 2014

Upcoming September Movie Releases

September sucks a little bit for movie releases. There are no movies coming to theatre that I'm interested in, and there's only one coming out on DVD. There are also two TV shows being released on DVD this month.

Coming to DVD September 9 is Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Two years after the disastrous events in The Avengers, Steve Rogers (Chris Evans) lives in Washington D.C., struggling to embrace and adapt to modern society. When a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent is murdered, Steve must team up with Natasha Romanoff (Scarlett Johansson), a.k.a. Black Widow, to uncover the assailant's plan, while also battling a threat from his past: the Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) from Soviet Russia.

I love Marvel movies, and Captain America: The Winter Soldier was no exception. I also really loved that Black Widow made an appearance in the film. If you're interested in the rest of my thoughts, you can check out my blog post here. I'm torn between wanting to run out on Tuesday to buy it, and knowing I shouldn't spend money. I think buying it may win.


Both my TV shows are being released on DVD September 16.

Hawaii Five-0 season four, and Castle season six. Also from Castle, Raging Heat is being released on the same day.

Overall a fairly uneventful month for movies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment