Wednesday 22 January 2014

Pinterest Experiments

I've decided that I'm going to try something new, and every month (hopefully) do a post of something I've tried from Pinterest. It can be a craft, food, nail design, anything that I've seen on Pinterest and tried to recreate.
For those of you that don't know what Pinterest is, it's basically like a giant online cork board. You basically have boards for as many categories as you'd like (food, clothes, crafts, nerd stuffs, etc etc) and "pin" or post related pictures or recipes or tutorials to the board. It's mildly addicting.
I have a bunch of recipes and crafts that I've pinned that I really should try and make, which is why I've decided to do this.
My plan is to post the original pin, and the recipe or instructions, and then add a picture of how my version turns out, and a brief explanation of how the creation went. I have a feeling quite a few of them will turn out as "pinstrosities". If you would like to know what a pinstrosity is, check out this website.
As it is almost the end of the month, and I just decided to do this now, I may or may not actually have an experiment for January. If I find something relatively easy that doesn't take a lot of planning, I'll have something by the end of the month.
Until then, happy pinning :) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment